An online forum for staff members on the Milton campus; social gatherings are advertised here.
The Ministry Education Commission is one of five commissions within the Anglican Diocese of Brisbane. Our particular mandate is to promote Ministry Formation for Shared Leadership in Mission. We achieve this by using the strengths of our diverse team to train, educate, resource, and support those involved in ministry and mission.
The activities of Ministry Education are designed to:
- Meet the ministry needs of parishes and other agencies, schools and community services.
- Maintain quality standards of learning, particularly in such matters as compliancy, risk management, external authority, and accreditation.
- Encourage emergent leadership and active participation.
- Develop open access and appreciation of cultural diversity and difference.
- Incorporate efficient learning technologies.